Chinese Contemporary Dance
The Chinese Contemporary Dance Club of New Town Secondary School aims to expose students to different kinds of dance forms and allow them to appreciate the rhythm and essence of beautiful dances. As dancers, the common aspiration is to be able to shine on stage. In addition, a true dancer will also be passionate about dancing and possess the right attitude.
Dance trains the students in body coordination, mental concentration and most importantly, the spirit of teamwork. Dance also teaches the students to be self-disciplined and resilient as they constantly strive to perfect their moves.These attributes will be the assets that New Town Dancers possess.
Ms Ding Chao (1st i/c)
Ms Chua Enyi Samantha
- Wendy Li Xin Jun
ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR
- Sec One Orientation Performance
- Chinese New Year Performance
- Chinese New Year Performance at Clementi Mall
- Commendation Day Performance
- National Day Performance
- Welcoming of New Singapore Citizens Performance at Singapore Polytechnic
- SYF Arts Presentation 2017 Certificate of Accomplishment
- SYF Arts Presentation 2015 Certificate of Distinction