Football (Boys only)
The NTSS Football Club’s vision is to develop our members into gentlemen of the sport who take pride in possessing the values and skills of the exemplary footballer, demonstrating them both on and beyond the football pitch.
The objectives of our activities are to:
(1) Build appreciation of the sport and the technicalities involved.
(2) Develop physical and mental fitness.
(3) Develop technical skills.
(4) Develop the school core values, as well as other important values such respect and good sportsmanship.
(5) Provide students with opportunities to demonstrate their values and apply their skills in a competitive environment.
- Mr Zui Wee Liang Andy (1st i/c)
- Mdm Abirami
- Mr Nor Halis
- Mr Poh Yi Feng
B-Division Captain: Tey Tee Chong Keith (4E3)
B-Division Vice-Captain: Fang Jun Jie (3E2)
B-Division Vice-Captain: Satyaprasaad S/O Mahendhran (5N2)
C-Division Captain: Niki Gollent (2E4)
C-Division Vice-Captain: Yeap Yik Rui (2E2)
ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR
- West Zone Football Competition (‘B’ and ‘C’ Divisions)
- Friendly Matches and Training Sessions with other schools
Won 2018 School Inter-CCA Cross Country Challenge Trophy (Boys)
Qualified for 2017 National School Premier League (B-Division)
Top 2 in group for 2017 West Zone Football Championships (B-Division)