The NTSS Football Club’s vision is to develop our members into gentlemen of the sport who take pride in possessing the values and skills of the exemplary footballer, demonstrating them both on and beyond the football pitch.
The objectives of our activities are to:
(1) Build appreciation of the sport and the technicalities involved.
(2) Develop physical and mental fitness.
(3) Develop technical skills.
(4) Develop the school core values, as well as other important values such respect and good sportsmanship.
(5) Provide students with opportunities to demonstrate their values and apply their skills in a competitive environment.
TEACHER IN-CHARGE AND COACH/TRAINERS
- Mr Hang Hao Chuien (I/C)
- Mr Chye De San
- Mr Lim Wee
- Mr Robert Petrovic
B-Division Captain: Gabriel Ang Rui Heng (3E4)
B-Division Vice-Captain: Muhammad Amirul Ezad (3E4)
B-Division Vice-Captain: Satyaprasaad S/O Mahendhran (3N6)
C-Division Captain: Ahmad Hakimmi Bin Ahmad Zuhri (2N6)
C-Division Vice-Captain: Tey Tee Chong Keith (2E4)
ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR
- West Zone Football Competition (‘B’ and ‘C’ Divisions)
- Friendly Matches and Training Sessions with other schools.
- Won 2018 School Inter-CCA Cross Country Challenge Trophy (Boys)
- Qualified for 2017 National School Premier League (B-Division)
- Top 2 in group for 2017 West Zone Football Championships (B-Division)